Login / Register
Fairford Pro Solid Brass Round Handset
Low Stock - Estimated Delivery Time 5-15 Days
What are the delivery charges?
- Orders over £250 receive FREE standard delivery to mainland UK
- Orders under £250 will incur a £15 carriage charge
How soon will my order be delivered?
- For all products marked as “In Stock” we offer delivery on the day noted beside the product or the ability to select any day after that
- If you choose items with different lead times you will have the option to split your order in to multiple deliveries at the checkout stage
- Delivery information for each product will be displayed on the product page, as well as in the basket and the checkout
Can I collect my order
Yes, you can collect your order from our main distribution warehouse in Andover, Hampshire. We will require a 24 hour lead time from the date of order
Can I return my order?
If you’re not happy with your purchase, for any reason, we will offer you a full refund within the first 21 days. Anything with a value under £70 will be subject to a transportation charge. This will be subject to the product & packaging being in a resaleable condition.
If you need to return your products outside of the 21-day period you will need to contact us on 02380 769 112 or email and request a returns form.
Visit our returns page for full returns information
What happens if my product is damaged?
Whilst all our products pass strict quality standards and our ceramic products are shipped via a white glove delivery service, on very rare occasions you may find an item arrives damaged.
Please make sure you take time to inspect your goods as soon as you receive them and let us know within 48 hours of receipt if an item is damaged. Please send photos on a WhatsApp message to our customer service number 07592 133270 or an email to your account manager. Once the damage has been confirmed, we’ll ensure its replaced free of charge immediately.
Photos will be required to confirm damage. These are required prior to installation as no refund or replacement can be arrange once the goods have been installed.
|Flow Rate 0.5 Bar||7.0 L/pM|
|Flow Rate 2 Bar||12.4 L/pM|
|Flow Rate 3 Bar||14.1 L/pM|
YOU MAY REQUIRE